NOTE: If you link the guest post back to your original blog, please mention my name (Gabby) at Mangos+Cream.
Ex: I recently wrote a guest post for Gabby at Mangos+Cream. Check it out "linkhere".
How to do it...
- Write up a fabulous post that includes photos.
- Send your guest post to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your blog link and first name, as well as any other information you would like to give out.
- Wait for a quick email reply from me.
- Possibly see your post here!
- Write about something interesting. Anything but hauls are accepted. Tell us about that miraculous DIY lip scrub you know of or review your latest beauty find.
- A photo must be included. Photos must be your own (otherwise cited) and they cannot be taken on a cell phone camera.
- Spelling and grammar should be correct. A few mistakes are fine.
- There should be no innapropiate content.
- Give the post a clever and fun title.
- Try to keep the subject on beauty. This is in fact a beauty blog. Few fashion posts will be accepted.
- You'll be getting experience!
- There will be a link a large font to your blog on each published post.
- I can add a few tidbits about yourself on the top or bottom of the post.
- An in-depth list with a clever introduction. (Ex: Top 5 Summer Trends)
- A review on a beauty product (Drugstore or Department Store)
- A beauty-related "How-To"
- Your amazing DIY recipe