Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fresh Picked Hand Soaps!


Happy St. Patrick's Day! Apologies for being so M.I.A lately; I've been really caught up in schoolwork and well...procrastination.

Today Bath and Body Works hosted their Fresh Picked Party, and while I did not get the chance to attend, my mom and I stocked up on some hand soaps a while back.

(From left to right)
Fresh Picked Tangerines Anti-Bacterial, Fresh Picked Cherries Moisturizing, Fresh Picked Raspberries Anti-Bacterial, and Fresh Picked Watermelon Anti-Bacterial.

I personally find the Fresh Picked soaps wonderful. Few actually carry a realistic aroma, but all are fruity and juicy.

Fresh Picked Tangerines smells very real. Its scent resembles that of a mandarin, orange, or any other orange-colored citrus. It's very sweet and light.

Fresh Picked Cherries on the other hand, smells a bit unlike cherries and more like sour candies meant to be cherries. I'm a big fan of sweet and tart soaps like this.


Fresh Picked Raspberries and Fresh Picked Watermelons both smell like their candy replica and not the real thing. It's meant to be, however. Both smell extremely delicious whereas if they carried the actual faint scent of each fruit, I would not like them.


Price: $5.50 per bottle, $20 for 5 deal
XOXO,
GABBY





No comments: