Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ring in Spring with Pure Spring's Strawberry and Pomegranate Hand Cream

Finding the perfect hand cream is harder than finding the perfect man. The checklist is much, MUCH longer. With PureSpring's Hand Cream, I might've just found The One.

My Hand Cream Checklist:
  • Shea butter-infused
  • Wonderful smell or no smell
  • Not expensive
  • Moisturizing
  • Jam packed with goodness!
To my luck, this hand cream has every single quality on my list, especially the 'not expensive' part.

$1.00. Four quarters. 100 pennies. 10 dimes. That's all I paid for 4.2 ounces of this sweet-scented cream.

With my Wellness+ Card, I purchased this hand cream $4 off the original price. (It is originally $5 if you're not good at math.) I chose the strawberry and pomegranate one out of three appealing scents.
It's all true. This creamy lotion hydrates like no other with a sweet yet tart blend of pomegranate and strawberry. Unfortunately, this lovely product isn't all natural, but simply infused with natural ingredients like Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, and Jojoba Seed Oil.

Let's get to the point. This stuff works. It's best when slathered onto hands and feet at night, for this cream has a bit of a greasy residue that could make everyday tasks quite challenging.

But in the morning any signs of parched skin have vanished, and with everyday use you'll be manicure and pedicure-ready!

Rating: A-
Where to Buy: RiteAid Stores
Original Price: $4.99

XOXO,
Gabby


No comments: