Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lancome Holiday!

It may only be October 28th, but parents and children alike are counting down the days to Christmas. Lucky for us beauty fanatics, the holidays comes early in the world of beauty and fashion. Sets are released in late September and October, and sell out by the time December 25th actually arrives. I guess you could call Lancome  a "late-bloomer", for it just recently launched its glamorous collection of holiday products. Take a look:

Juicy Tubes Dazzling Splendor Gift Set ($29.50)
Juicy Tubes Gift Set

Deluxe Brush Set & Makeup Case ($59.00)
Deluxe Brush Set & Makeup Case

Perfect Pout Lip Set: Natural Sweeties ($39.50)Perfect Pout Lip Set: Natural Sweeties

Perfect Pout Lip Set: Blushing Pinks (($39.50)
Perfect Pout Lip Set: Blushing Pinks

Color Design 5 Shadow and Liner Palette with Swarovoski Stone Jewels ($48.00)
Bottom to Top: Kissed by Bronze, Lilac Seduction, Smoldering Gold, Rose Bijou
Color Design
Color Design

Color Design
Color Design

That sums it up for Lancome's newest Holiday items! I'm a bit disappointed to Lancome's packaging this year, especially compared to MAC Glitter & Ice (Snow Globe Compacts?!). The shades, however are more to my liking. They may not include the most "holiday-ish" palette of hues, but they are buildable classics that aren't just reserved for winter. As for my favorite set, I can't stop dreaming about the Juicy Tubes set. I've had many pleasant experiences with this gloss, and I cannot wait to get it for a steal!
What's your favorite?
 

2 comments:

Vaishnavi said...

hey...nice collection!
joined your blog...hope to see you on mine @ http://aonecentlife.blogspot.com/

Gabby said...

I know, right! I love the Juicy Tubes Set. I'll make sure to follow your blog! Thank you for following mine! What's your favorite set?