The Claim: Air-whipped mousse blush feels satin-soft on skin, glides on smoothly, and blends easily for seamless color and a natural finish. Long-wearing formula provides luminous, long-lasting color on cheeks without clogging pores
The Verdict: The feeling on your skin is in fact "Satin soft". The blush glides on to skin and with it's blendability, it can be sheered down to a long-lasting natural glow.
PRICE: Around $7.00
- Dreamy air-whipped mousse texture
- Glides on to skin seamlessly
- Very blendable
- Under $10!
- In a youthful, fresh shade of baby pink
- Doesn't clog pores (You can tell!)
- May be too shimmery/sparkley for many (I ended up with about 15 barely noticable sparkles on each cheek)
- Maybelline's Website
Rating: 5/5 or A+
Overall, this product is most definitely....
Ah, yes, I know: I have no swatches YET. My computer was being stupid and won't let me upload them. I wanted to give you guys the review, however, so the swatches will be up soon!
Air-whipped mousse blush: doesn't it sound dreamy? I'm completely in love!