Sunday, November 13, 2011

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Frosting is the Icing on the Cake!

I honestly cannot tell you if it was the words "Dream Mousse", the shade "Pink Frosting", or the 40% off Maybelline sign that convinced me to provide this luxurious blush with a makeup case to live in. Cheers to well-named products and sales! As expected, the blush was a delightful air-whippped cream/mousse texture that seamlessly glided across your face for a sheer, innocent flush. Pink Frosting came to be an amped up baby pink with a medium amount of sparkles.

The Claim:  Air-whipped mousse blush feels satin-soft on skin, glides on smoothly, and blends easily for seamless color and a natural finish. Long-wearing formula provides luminous, long-lasting color on cheeks without clogging pores


The Verdict: The feeling on your skin is in fact "Satin soft". The blush glides on to skin and with it's blendability, it can be sheered down to a long-lasting natural glow.

PRICE: Around $7.00

PROS
  • Dreamy air-whipped mousse texture
  • Glides on to skin seamlessly
  • Very blendable
  • Long-lasting
  • Sheer
  • Under $10!
  • In a youthful, fresh shade of baby pink
  • Doesn't clog pores (You can tell!)
CONS
  • May be too shimmery/sparkley for many (I ended up with about 15 barely noticable  sparkles on each cheek)
Where to purchase:

Rating: 5/5 or A+

Overall, this product is most definitely....









Ah, yes, I know: I have no swatches YET. My computer was being stupid and won't let me upload them. I wanted to give you guys the review, however, so the swatches will be up soon!

Air-whipped mousse blush: doesn't it sound dreamy? I'm  completely in love!

XOXO,
Gabby

No comments: