Friday, October 21, 2011

A Party on Your Nails: Introducing...Stila Nail Polish!


Daring Set- Confetti, Firecracker, Disco Ball, City Lights

I don't know about you, but I usually am attracted to products with amaing names, so I'm glad Stila gave their nail polish somewhat good ones. Disco Ball, Stardust, Chandelier, and of course, Kitten are all names included in Stila's new nail polish sets. I have yet to try these, but from the looks of it, they seem like pretty nice polishes. Each $24.00 set only contains polishes with glitter strewn throughout the bottle (my favorite..).
These long-wearing, chip-resistant, and formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) free polishes are sure to please friends-- or yourself.


Delicate Set -Icicle, Stardust, Kitten, and Chandelier.

But what is a polish without a problem? If  you're going to name a polish after the classic kitten, you're going to avoid having it appear like those Claire's polishes you got as a  young girl. Or at least make it, um...beautiful?! Kitten is a gorgeous shade in makeup, and I wish they would've put such gorgeousness into the bottle.
So, clearly, the only problem I really have with these (from the looks) is that Kitten appears...er....ugly.

Anyways, there are two sets: The Delicate Set (Icicle, Stardust, Kitten, and Chandelier) and The Daring Set (Confetti, Firecracker, Disco Ball, and City Lights) Delicate is shown above, and Daring is at the top. As you can see, there are 4 polishes in each set.

I'm kind of loving the names. "Icicle" just gets me ready for Christmas!

What's your favorite?

XOXO,
Gabby

No comments: