Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Dream of Creamy with Maybelline's Define-A-Line in Navy Blue!

Finding the perfect eyeliner is almost as challenging as meeting the perfect boy. I have standards (for eyeliner..that is). I expect it to hold on, regardless of the weather..or my emotions. At the end of the day, the liner should come off with the rest of my camoflauge. It should glide on to your eyes and create a line worthy of  at least choir angels.


So, cue the harps! Maybelline's Define-A-Line is here to stay!


This drugstore liner is by far the creamiest (and dreamiest!) liner that ever graced my lids. This navy blue shade seamlessly glides across eyelids, giving you that perfect line. This dream is very smudgable before it dries. You can customize your eye look with just a swipe of your finger. To call this liner amazing would be an understatement.


PRICE: $5.99 for 0.01oz

PROS
  • Never needs sharpening: Just twist up!
  • In a unique shade
  • Under $6.00!
  • Lasts through tears, rain, and whatever the day may bring you.
  • Has the ability to create beautiful thin or thick lines.
  • Comes of quickly with makeup remover
  • Very smudgable :)
CONS
  • Every time I open it I faintly smell crayons.
Where to buy
  • RiteAid
  • Cvs
  • Other Drugstores
Overall Rating: 4/5 or A

Overall, this product is...


Wanna bust the "Whatever-Is-Wrong" blues? Check out my FAVORITE happy song! I know, Over The Hedge, but come on! I used to love this movie, and it just makes me want to get up and dance.




What's your favorite liner? How about happy song?

No comments: