Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Boo-tiful Halloween Nails!

Image DetailWhenever I see the seasonal Glow-in-the-dark polish for sale, I simply cannot resist. My most recent find is an adorable set by OPI. Their Pair'Em Scare'Em set contains two full-size polishes. One is a glow-in-the-dark green shade named "Zom-Body To Love" (I thought making fun of Bieber was done with). The other is OPI's Black Shatter. Together, you get glow-in-the-dark nails with a shattered effect. My nearest salon's boutique is selling them for only $6! I can't wait to grab my set!
I've also been eyeing OPI's Spookettes. You get 4 mini nail polishes in perfectly themed (and named) shades. From Left: He's My Boo, Mummy KNows Best, I Only Date Werewolves, and Zom-Body To Love. This set also includes  spooky nail decals to make your nails as creepy as possible. I wish I knew more about this set, but I don't. All I know is that I want it, and I need to find out where it's sold in store. (Amazon and Ebay already carry them.)
 Image Detail 
Don't forget to support the cure with OPI's Pink Shatter!

-GABBY


No comments: