Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Need Zom-Body To Love -- OPI Pair'Em Scare'Em Set

BOO!

(Yes, I just started this post with an attempt to virtually scare you.)
I purchased these about a week ago for a mere $6.00 at my local salon. I was considering buying Black Shatter before, but I never had the guts to pay full-prize. When I saw this, I simply couldn't resist. Two OPIs for $6? Score! Ann (not-justapretty-face.blogspot.com) also managed to get one of these sets.
Immediatly after purchasing, we tested them out on our nails. Zom-body To Love (the first one) appeared to be a diluted green on our nails. Black Shatter, as expected, created a nice shatter effect over the glow-in-the-dark polish. When the sun goes down, Zom-body To Love is as bright as a lantern. Oddly, Black Shatter is not visible over it. It's good to know that both are free of spooky chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), and Toluene. They make a perfect Halloween couple for nails!












I would give you a picture of the nails, but I took the polish off already. It'll come soon, dear reader!




-GABBY

No comments: