Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bee-utiful Treats: Part 1

Just this morning, my bestie Ann (www.not-justapretty-face.blogspot.com) and I treated ourselves to an adorable set by Burt's Bees: Bee-utiful Treats. This CVS exclusive contains a mini Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream or Hand Salve and a full-size lip balm. I picked up the Pomegranate Set, which featured Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and Pomegranate lip balm. Since there are two products, I'm going to review this set with two posts. This post's topic: the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.

PRICE: $6 regularly. The set is $4.99

PROS
  • It's very creamy!
  • Smells like lemon drop candy
  • All-natural
  • Not tested on animals
  • Moisturizes and conditions cuticles and nails
  • Actually helps with my peeling nails
CONS
  • I'm often tempted to eat it. Dead serious.
  • Others will do anything to sniff it. (This is how my 2nd tin of this disappeared)
Where to buy the set
  • CVS
Where to buy the full-size cuticle cream
  • RiteAid
  • CVS
  • Walgreen's
  • Other drugstores
Would I repurchase
This is my third time purchasing this. Isn't it obvious?

Rating:
***** or A

Overall, this product is absolutely













No comments: