Saturday, October 1, 2011

Philosophy I Love Candy Corn

When I saw this at my local TJMaxx, I just had to have it! The packaging was CORNy (hehe), and I was ready for Halloween! I opened the bottle and took in a whiff. Disappointingly, this smelled almost exactly like their Vanilla Birthday Cake. There's something different, but I can't put my finger on it. Don't get me wrong, both smell equally delicious, I was just expecting a new scent. The bottle wasn't huge either, so I'm glad I only paid $12.99 instead of $16. I have yet to use this as a bubble bath, but with my experience, Philosophy's shower gels lather nicely and cleanse your hair very well.

PRICE: $16.00

PROS
  • Smells like Vanilla Birthday Cake 
  • Beautiful Packaging
  • Nice size to fit in the shower
  • Lathers nicely
  • Cleanses hair well
CONS
  • Doesn't smell like candy corn
  • Overpriced ($16.00)
  • Scent doesn't last after shower/bath
Where to buy:
  • Philosophy
  • Sephora
  • TJMaxx/Marshalls
Grade: B

Overall..This product is








^But just barely.

Happy Halloween!
-GABBY

No comments: