Friday, October 28, 2011

Caramel Apples for Braces: BBW Caramel Apple Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap!

It's not technically, mine, but it's in the house (good enough!). Today, my mother came hope with a bag filled to the brim with Bath and Body Works products. Half of these items were luscious anti-bacterial hand soaps, and the rest were for her personal use:( . But I forgive her (:P), because the succulent scent of the Caramel Apple Hand Soap made up for her "selfishness".


PRICE: Currently $2.75 for 237ml


The Claim:This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with a mouthwatering blend of golden apple and creamy caramel.


The Verdict: This hand soap really does get the job done. Hands are left clean and delicately scented. I'm not really seeing a huge difference in the hydration levels of my hands, but slathering on some BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream sure does the trick! The scent is mouth-watering: vanilla-y cinnamon and tart apples. Ah..So good:)


I'm truly very thankful for this product. I got braces in June, and caramel apples must be avoided at all costs. It's rather hard to resist their goodness, so luckily this product was launched. It's almost..better than real ones. Oh, what am I kidding! Nothing tops the chewy caramel and  sour taste of crisp green apples. But this is the closest zero calorie item to them.


I'm in a car, so I really must end this post and skip the PROS and CONS. Apologies, reader. You will also get images later, I have yet to take pictures of the hand soap.

XOXO,
Gabby

No comments: