Monday, October 10, 2011

Bee-utiful Treats: Part 2

Confused? Check out the first part of this post: http://mangosandcream.blogspot.com/2011/10/bee-utiful-treats-part-1.html
I finally found the time to pour my heart out about the second part of the Bee-utiful Treats set by Burt's Bees ($4.99): Burt's Bee's Replenish Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. Even with all of the new vividly-packaged lip balms out to tempt me, I keep coming back to good ol' Burt. It's topped my Nivea, my EOS, my Chapstick -- I might even love it more than my Carmex! It's creamy, deliciously scented, and moisturizing.

PRICE: $2.99 when not in set

PROS
  • Smells delicious (Pomegranate)
  • Is shiny and transparent on lips
  • All-natural
  • Cruelty-free (Not tested on animals)
  • Moisturizing
  • Costs a mere $2.99
  • Creamy :D
CONS
  • Doesn't stay on lips for a long time. In other words, absorbs quickly.
  • Claims to give you a sheer tint, but there is no color whatsoever.
You make like this if...
  • You already love Burt's Bees and their lip products
  • You want a moisturizing balm that gives you a shiny finish
  • You want a balm that moisturizes but doesn't stay onto lips
  • You want a fruity lip balm
You may dislike this if...
  • You want a balm that stays onto lips for a while
  • You want a peppermint lip balm
  • You dislike Burt's Bees
Where to buy
Overall rating:
**** A-

This product is...














-GABBY

No comments: