Saturday, October 15, 2011

And More Merry Clinique...

While Christmas shopping in late October may be annoying, you have to give brands some credit for these ENDLESS sets. Yesterday, I thought I was familiar with every last set for Clinique Holiday. A few minutes ago I checked Lord & Taylor, only to find yes another Holiday set.

Clinique Lip Craving Set ($28.00)
Four sweet lip looks: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin’ Watermelon, Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour in Goodness Grapecious, Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit, and Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Fireberry. Dressed up for the holidays in a mini silvery bag.
It sounds like some amazing stocking stuffers for only $28 to me..:D I own a Chunky Cherry Chubby Stick, and if Woppin' Watermelon is anything like it, you'll be pleased. It's moisturizing, sheer, and fun to apply! The Superbalm Gloss is non-sticky, hydrating, long-lasting, and feels like heavenly gel on lips. I don't care too much for the Lip Smoothies. They're not horrible, but they're not show-stopping. They resemble Stila's Lip Glazes. Sadly, I haven't tried the last product :(



Ah, It's only October 15th and I'm already pumped for Christmas! Yeah, I finished my Halloween obsession early September.


Have a nice night/day!

XOXO,
Gabby

No comments: