With this $42.00 set, you're getting...
- High Impact Mascara in Black, 0.28 oz. / 7 ml
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Sunset, 0.21 oz. / 6 ml
- Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, 1.7 fl. oz. / 50 ml
- Limited Edition Colour Surge Eye Shadow Palette, 0.12 oz / 3.4 g- Featured Shades: Daybreak, Strike It Rich, Mulch, Trax and Lot-A-Lilac
- Cream Shaper For Eyes in Chocolate Lustre, .028 oz. / 0.8 g
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Currant, 0.17 oz. / 5 ml
- Pink Clutch w/ Pink Floral Lining
- How-To Booklet
The Verdict: The soft and creamy nudes are violets are at first sheer, but when layered: pigmented. The pigmented Cream Shaper For Eyes isn't exactly Maybelline Define-A-Line creamy, but it's in a gorgeous brown shade with golden sparkles that glides on to lids and lasts all day. High Impact Mascara gets the job done. It's above average, but I've seen better. Take the Day Off Makeup Remover takes off your camoflauge without effort.
The Items in the Set:
|Mini Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover|
|Clinique Shadows in Daybreak, Strike It Rich, Mulch, Trax, and Lot-A-Lilac|
and Cream Shaper for Eyes in Chocolate Lustre
|Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black|
Be patient, child. You'll get swatches and individual reviews later :D
What in this set is just calling your name?