Saturday, May 26, 2012

J.R. Watkins' Head to Toe Kit.


About four months ago, I developed a growing passion for organic and natural beauty products that remains to this very day. So, when I stumbled upon this set from J.R. Watkins (a mostly natural apothecary), I immediately  pulled out $13.99. 

All 8 of the items featured in this kit are at least 96.40% natural, which honestly left me in disappointment after purchasing. The two words 'naturals' and 'apothecary' convinced me that most of the items would have bragging rights for being 100% natural.

This set, complete with a easily broken bag, contains a Natural Beeswax Lip Balm in Peppermint (100% natural), a Rejuvenating Foot Cream in Peppermint (98.90% natural), two Hand and Body Lotions in Aloe Vera & Green Tea (97.90%) and Mango (99.02%), Two Hand Creams in Lemon Cream (98.90%) and Aloe & Green Tea (96.40%), and two Hand & Cuticle Salves in Lavender and Lemon (both 99.50% natural).

Woah. That's a lot. And that is exactly why I'm going to divide the review into 5 parts, discussing a product per post.

Expect the Cuticle Salve review soon!

XOXO,
Gabby

No comments: