Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mini Lacquer Haul: Nicole by OPI (Part 1)

One Less Lonely Glitter and Not a Gold Bigger.
Before I start this post I'd like to thank TJMaxx for its incredible valued nail polish sets...

I don't remember exactly, but these two Nicole by OPI polishes were apart of a duo that was meant for toes and tips for around $5. What a steal!

One Less Lonely Glitter (from the Justin Bieber collection) and Not a Gold Bigger are featured in this set, but today we're going to focus on the JB lacquer.


One Less Lonely Glitter had a typical long brush, which I liked much less than the square one that came with NAGB. The polish itself was disappointingly sheer after one coat, therefore making it a perfect glitter topcoat. After a thick second coat, my nails ended up a faded lavender shade with flecks of silver and purple glitter.


Aside from its transparency, it did have a rather quick drying time to make up for it. Overall, I'm not the biggest fan of it. The shade isn't very special and the application is messy.



Xoxo,
Gabby


No comments: