Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Chubby Stick Collection Just Got A Whole Lot Fatter!

Chubby Sticks: I've been obsessed since the first time I brought Chunky Cherry home. The tinted balm nestled in a fun crayon was indeed hydrating and gave lips a sheer yet buildable hint of color.


And this line just gained a few pounds.
Check it out! Clinique just added 8 more shades: Oversized Orange, Curvy Candy, Mighty Mimosa, Two Ton Tomato, Pudgy Peony, Voluptuous Violet, Heaping Hazelnut, and Bountiful Blush.


It seems that Clinique added many modern shades, from the vivid orange to the intense violet. All of them are on my wish list now, but I think I'll purchasing Oversized Orange ASAP.


Price: $16.00


Look at the new ad! It's so fun and..jello-filled.






Stay chubby!



XOXO,
Gabby

No comments: