f it weren't for coupons, I would've not been talking about this lovely lip balm for you today. A few weeks ago, I discovered a $3 off coupon for two Nivea lip items. After a little research and cutting, I finally went to RiteAid to stock up. With the deals I was getting, I purchased two lip balms and only paid $2 instead of the regular $6 for two. Oh, coupons...
- Smells amazing! (tart cherry candies)
- Tastes almost as amazing!
- Moisturizes Lips
- Tints your pout a nice cherry hue
- Larger than most lip balms (by 0.02oz :D)
- Contains SPF
- Not very creamy
- Will make you hungry
- You are looking for a cheap, tinted balm.
- You want a balm with SPF.
- You are looking for a balm that smells and tastes delicious
- You want an SPF-free balm.
- You want a flavorless, colorless balm.
- Other Drugstores
- Grocery Stores (Walmart, Kroger's)
Overall, this product is...
Tell me, dear reader, what's your all-time favorite lip balm?
Oh! Make sure to check out my guest post for Mehak at Peaches and Blush: