Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Plump it Up! --Revlon Growluscious Plumping Mascara

From the moment I saw the packaging with an ombre effect, I knew I had to have it. A close friend of mine had applied it to my lashes before, but she never did it right (no offense...). It wasn't until I mustered up the courage to purchase it myself that I fell in love with this mascara. The brush was HUGE and the formula was a midnight black. Each bristle seperated lashes and stretched them longer than any mascara had ever done before. The only issue I had with it was that it was hard to take off, even with my Lancome Bi-Facil.

The size of the brush compared to my Lancome Definicils.













THE CLAIM: Conditioning formula helps strengthen and plump lashes for up to 200% instantly for maximum volume

THE VERDICT: To my surprise, I'm actually seeing a slight difference in lash length even without mascara. I guess you could say you get a moderate of volume and curl, but definitely not by 200%.I do have an issue with taking it off. However, the length it makes my lashes blew me away. 

PRICE: $7.99

PROS
  • Jet black formula darkens even the lightest lashes
  • Huge brush = Moderate volume and curl
  • Extremely lengthening
  • Under $10
  • Conditions lashes
  • Helps lashes to grow longer (It's working!)
  • Very liquid formula = darkens lashes, clump-free

CONS
  • I struggle to take this off with my makeup remover

WHERE TO BUY
  • CVS
  • Walgreens
  • Revlon.com
  • RiteAid
  • Other drugstores
  • Websites that sell drugstore cosmetics
Mangos&Cream Rating:
**** or A

Overall, this product is...

















-GABBY

No comments: