Saturday, October 22, 2011

Strike that Lilac Rich with Limited Edition Colour Surge Eye Shadow Palette:

Confused? Read the first part of this series of posts here. 

    Instead of picking up Strawberry Fudge Shadow Duo (I'll get that later..:D), I opted for Clinique's Fall in Love With Colour. When opening, the first thing I dove for was the Limited Edition Colour Surge Eye Shadow Palette. It Contained 5 gorgeous shadows and a miniature Cream Shaper for Eyes in Chocolate Lustre (A chocolate brown with reddish copper shimmer). Together, I created a neutral eye and for later in the day, I simply just added the lavender shades to the look. Plus, the palette fits in my purse!





















Eyeshadows:

PROS
  • In a variety of color choices.
  • Creates a Brown-Purple Look or a Natural Look
  • Smooth and creamy
  • All have shimmer
  • Pigmented
  • Long-lasting
  • Fragrance-free
  • Barely any fallout
  • All shades are available seperately.
  • Does not irritate my sensitive eyes
CONS
  • If you can actually come up with one, tell me.
Rating: 5/5 or A+
 


  
  Eyeliner

PROS
  • Actually very creamy (I take back what I said in first post)
  • Gorgeous  cool chocolate brown with copper/red shimmer
  • Long-lasting
  • Glides on to lids
  • Fragrance-free
  • Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes
















CONS
  • The tip doesn't stay very pointy for too long due to creaminess, but it can easily be sharpened.
  • You don't have much time to smudge the liner (but it's supposed to be non-smudgable)




Rating: 4/5 or A








Overall, both products are...



I can't get enough of Chocolate Lustre and the shadows! They create such beautiful looks! What are your thoughts?                                                     



No comments: