Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm Loving Nectar: MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar

I was so happy to receive this gift from a close friend. I've never owned any MAC glosses, let alone a Lustreglass. She gave me this in the shade Love Nectar, which is a dusty apricot with gold sparkles. I can't call this the most long-lasting gloss, nor can I call it the shiniest gloss, but I really like the color and texture. I'm not too big on bold lips for everday right now, so this was perfect. It wasn't too sticky or too glittery, making it the perfect daytime gloss. If you're a red-lip  kind of girl however, this gloss is not for you.

PRICE: $14.50 for 0.17 oz

PROS
  • Very VERY subtle color
  • Gives lips a pinky nude shine
  • Not-sticky
  • Goes on smooth
  • Not too glittery
  • Easy applicator
  • Lasts for a moderate amount of time

CONS
  • Small bottle (0.02 more oz than regular lip balms)
  • On the expensive side
  • Not exactly "Shine Overload" like MAC says.
Where to buy
Grade: A










With Flash








Without Flash










Overall, this product is...















Beauty questions? Random Questions?
Email blog.mangosandcream@gmail.com and I'll answer them here in a special post once I get enough!

-GABBY

No comments: