Disappointingly, my summer seemed to last a bit longer than this lush concoction did on my pout. As for its moisturizing abilities, it failed. Even with daily application my lips ended up parched and flaky.
PRICE: $6.00 for 0.3oz
- It has a delcious and fresh citrus smell.
- After a week or so, this product is buttery and creamy.
- Its formulation of shea butter, beeswax, vitamin E, and other essential ingredients must be doing something!
- Vivid packaging and bright scent give you a lick of summer.
- If you put on any more than a single swipe, it turns your lips the exact color in the container. In other words, it's strangely pigmented.
- The size is a bit small for $6.00.
- It contains dyes! (Yellow 5 Lake and Red 7 Lake to be in fact)
- This balm fails to be 100% natural.
|CLICK ON ME!|
This product is (JUST BARELY)...
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Beeswax, Lanolin, PEG-8 Beeswax, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Flavor, Linalool, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake.