Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Nails + Hilarious Turkeys

The days until Thanksgiving are dwindling down. I don't know about you, but I'm very ready to scarf down tender turkey, warm gravy, and fluffy mashed potatoes. One cannot forget the pie. There's no Thanksgiving without pie. But, there really is no Thanksgiving without..well, THANKS. I'm ever so grateful for family, friends, and you guys! Without you, this blog would pretty boring, right? And to show my thankfulness, I created a simple nail design. I painted Sally Hansen's Advanced Hard as Nails Polish in Oasis Dawn Creme all over my nails and topped it with some Sinful Colors light pink with green duochrome (Where's the name?).
With Sinful Colors' Striper in Time Off, I quickly wrote the words "Thank You!" on my nails (one character per nail with one space between the words). Sinful Colors' Striper in Bad Chick created the highlights on the letters. After all this, I'm pretty thankful for nail polish remover; I tried pilgrims and food before ending up with this design.




TIME FOR THE TURKEYS!
Are you laughing as hard as I am?




Oh, and darling, I would like to inform you that I'm visiting my cottage for Thanksgiving. I'm leaving with my family tomorrow and I'll be gone for a while. I'll make attempts to post, but it will be hard without actual WIFI.


Expect reviews on my "Pink Grapefruit" haul from The Body Shop in the near future. I stocked up!


MERRY TURKEY DAY!


What are you thankful for?
XOXO,
Gabby

No comments: