If yes, you're just like the majority of women and girls alike! Whenever I run out of makeup remover (Say, for the past 2 weeks), I turn to this method. This simple trick even came in handy when a girl who wasn't allowed to wear makeup received a makeover from two older girls in my class. Her extremely sensitive eyes wre laughed makeup-free and not irritated!
Moisturizing Makeup Vanisher
- A fragrance-free, non-comodegenic facial moisturizer (I LOVE Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for this.)
- Your finger or a soft toilet paper piece. (Cotton swabs work well for eyes)
- Apply the lotion where needed. (DO NOT APPLY TO WATER LINE)
- Wait a few seconds to let the lotion dissolve the makeup.
- Wipe away with your finger, toilet paper, or a cotton swab.
And Viola! Your makeup is gone! Okay, it may take one more sequence, but it definitely works!