Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I MISS YOU ALL.

Agh! Sorry, I've been gone so long. School + Homework + Distractions only I would be distracted by = no time for blogging. I don't really have the time right now to give you a HUGE blog post, but you deserve something. And that something is a random Family Fued Fact! (?)

Did you know...
The the number one answer for "Which animal do you wish never got on Noah's Ark?" was BIRDS. Seriously?! Americans really hate birds that much? Haha. I find that amusing.

Don't worry, I'm going to be posting like crazy soon. And ooh, when that camera FINALLY COMES BACK (it's been like two months...), tons of pictures and reviews.

HEY GUESS WHAT?!
You should email me all your beauty (and random...) questions! I'll answer the beauty questions here in a blog post once I get enough!
blog.mangosandcream@gmail.com

-Gabby

No comments: