Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Greetings Reader!

Hola, amigos, and welcome to Mangos & Cream. I'm Gabby, the one and only fey (Just kidding, I'm not magical...) 13-year-old amateur photographer, beauty fanatic, passionate mango-lover, baker at heart and best friend of Ann at http://not-justapretty-face.blogspot.com/. Yes, I just said "mango lover". I am truly obsessed with the flamboyant colors and shapes of fruit, and well...everything else. I've loved photography since I put my hands on my first camera. Keep your eyes peeled, folks! Whenever I come across an ingenious recipe that I made, I'll post it here in the soon-to-be-created "Recipes" tab! As for beauty? I simply can't get enough. I'm familiar with almost every product out there. If junior high had a class on cosmetics, you could just address me as "Teacher's Pet". I have a passion for enhancing the natural beauty that every single person posesses with beauty products.

Now, you're probably wondering what this whole blog is about. On this very site I plan to type my heart out about beauty products, photography, and anything spectacular that comes up in my head!

Have I said enough? BOOKMARK ME, PEOPLE! Comment, email, and follow me as much as your heart desires!

Random Questions? Beauty Questions?
EMAIL: blog.mangosandcream@gmail.com

I hope to see you next post :D

-GABBY

No comments: