Too old to trick or treat? Here are a few of the latest Halloween-themed treats that I've been longing to try. No tricks here!
1. Bath and Body Works Good Witch Gloss ($8.00)
This gorgeous light pink is personalized for everyone! The best part? You can wear it long after Halloween is over.
2. Philosophy I Love Candy Corn Gloss ($10.00)
It's the amazing Philosophy gloss formula we know and love, but with a cute Halloween twist.
3. Philosophy Fresh Baked Apple Pie (On sale for $12.00)
You get the delicious aroma of apple pie, without the calories.
4. Bath and Body Works Sour Drop Foaming Hand Soap (On sale for $2.50)
Cleanse your hands with this yummy foaming soap so the fresh scent of tart watermelon and cantaloupe lingers on your hands all day.
5. Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Bundle ($19.50)
You're getting 5 deliciously scented products for a price that's anything but scary! Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin satisfies my pumpkin pie cravings while Warm Vanilla Sugar pumps me up for the winter.
And if nothing can get you in the fall spirit?
A creamy pumpkin-shaped Reese's should do the TRICK.
Excited for October 31st yet?